- Advice on employment within companies, from the initial recruitment until the termination of a contract under any circumstances (dismissal, termination objective grounds, collective redundancies, etc. ).
- Advice on trade union relations in companies, union elections, constitution of trade union sections, organisation of relationships between companies and workers’ representatives, etc.
- Advice on social security benefits, temporary or permanent disability, death and retirement, information regarding possible benefits, social security surcharges, etc.
- Advice on administrative employment law, labour inspectorate proceedings, summons, fines, etc.
- Advice on and participation in the collective bargaining of collective agreements, both for businesses or at higher levels, as well as employment terms and agreements within a company.
Expert advice in matters of Civil servants and employees of the National Health System, covering all issues that affect these working relationships from start to finish, as well as advice to unions in the collective bargaining on sectoral boards with the Government.